Monday, November 14, 2005

it ain't a crime to have a 12-inch dong da-dong dong*

But apparently, it is a crime to pretend to be Kazakhstani.

Sacha Baron Cohen, a.k.a. Ali G of HBO's Da Ali G Show (and, incidentally, regarded one of the smartest men in Britain), may be facing a lawsuit from the Kazakhstani government because one of his many characters,
Borat, goes around posing as a foreign correspondent, relaying information about backwards "customs" of the former Soviet republic that could be likened to me saying that all West Virginian men marry their sisters.

Which they don't - they marry their cousins.

In other news, I'd like to start the official "
Adrian Grenier IS Aquaman" campaign. Personally, I'm interested to see who they have in mind for this role - my guess is Orlando Bloom. Because he can totally play a superhero. I guess I should be thanking God that this isn't seven years ago, because then we'd have to watch Leonardo DiCaprio in the water. Again. (I still maintain the best part of that movie was when Jack ate it.)

* - quoted from Ali G's 2002 single with rapper Shaggy, "Me Julie"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home