Thursday, April 19, 2007

i hate making choices

I'm trying to decide which class I want to take Pass/Fail: Trusts & Estates or Evidence.

I'm fairly confident that I'm going to bomb one of them; I'm just not sure which one it'll be. Now, I've been operating under the assumption that I'm going to pass/fail T&E, mostly because I have no idea what's going on in there (aside from how to distinguish marital property from individual property). On the other hand, I feel like I have a good grasp of Evidence.

Now, with one exception, the classes I feel like I have the best grasp in have been my lowest grades in law school. And my Evidence class is rather small (only about 40 students), and half of those students are your top-of-the-class, journal/moot court types. Conversely, there's about 120 people in T&E, which means that there's a lot more room for "B" students on the curve. But I'd have two more days to study for my Evidence final.

So what's the best way to go about this? Do I go with my initial intention and P/F T&E, or do I try and play the curve (and my Scott Norwood-like choking ability) and P/F Evidence?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pass/Fail Evidence. The exam last year was a nightmare. He has no grasp of how long the questions should take to answer and thus gave us a supa-long exam.

T&E take for grade, but do a stupid law in action bs paper (you wouldn't necessarily need to do the assignment, just write something up as if you did) to build favor points with Erlanger and get the participation points.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home