Tuesday, March 27, 2007

seriously, who scheduled spring break this late?

About 2 hours before T&E today, my computer screen started blinking randomly. I soon figured out that this is because my computer didn't think it was connected to the power source, so kept going back into power save mode, then re-connected itself.

Now, I'm no computer whiz, but I'm pretty sure that this is a motherboard problem. (Yes, I've already had 3 different motherboards in this piece of crap.)

At the same time, I think this is a sign. Even my laptop (an inanimate object without a mind of it's own - no matter what Orwellians think) knows that spring break should've been two weeks ago....and I'm pretty sure this whole motherboard thing is just a cry for help.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Vice said...

I had something similar happening with my computer in the Spring of 1L year - mine just decided to shut itself off whenever it felt like it. Thankfully I had an extended warranty with Best Buy so I could take it back and have them mess with it and give it back to me. Naturally, they did nothing, it malfunctioned, and I had to take it back repeatedly.

I'm pretty sure some computers are just lazy slobs. Sounds like that's what you've got.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home