Sunday, November 20, 2005

at least he's not tim mccarver

I don't care if he's a little bit crazy, but Jimmy Johnson of Fox Sports just referred to Tom Brady as the best quarterback in the NFL.

Maybe it's the fact that Brady was a 6th-round draft pick who only started a dozen games in his life before making it to the NFL...or maybe it's the fact that he can run the two-minute drill better than any quarterback in the league...or maybe it's the fact that he led his team to three Super Bowl wins by the age of 27...

Or maybe, just maybe, it's the fact that Tom Brady hasn't choked wicked bad in every big game he's ever been in (cough)Peyton Manning(cough).

So mark this moment as the first time I've ever agreed with Jimmy Johnson about anything. I hate him less now, but this doesn't make up for the mid-90s Dallas Cowboys mania...I'm still trying to erase that crap from my memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home