Thursday, March 23, 2006

i have reached (yet another) new low

I told someone today that I actually wish I were a gunner.

Granted, my reasons for this wish pretty much stem from me envying the fact that they actually, you know, care about law school. I don't want to be the giant douche who writes daily limericks about Property cases...or the annoying people who smugly discuss the not-to-be-discussed Moot Court Tryout brief in the atrium...or the even-more-annoying people who talk incessantly in class even though they have nothing valid to say, just because they like the sound of their own voice. I'd just like to feel motivated enough to do homework every once in a while.

Aside: Go Mountaineers! (I know...it is West Virginia...but my bracket's still livin' on a prayer, thanks to WVU.)

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger prettylawchick said...

hmmm...so what exactly is wrong with West Virgina? :)

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Dangerous Mind said...

Nothing wrong with the school (I adore their basketball team b/c the coach used to coach at my alma mater).

I'm just from Virginia, and WV ends up being the butt of all "guy on the porch in Deliverance"-type jokes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home