Wednesday, March 22, 2006

i shoulda gone to med school instead

Tre's letter is going to be what I have to resort to next summer after I get screwed by OCI, Symplicity, and NALP job searches.

But it's not going to be exactly like this...because the only thing I've learned in Property this semester is that you can copyright the expression of an idea but not the idea (i.e., writing a letter to discuss all of those qualities you can't put in a résumé) itself. So I'll write instead about the people skills I learned by dealing with rich upper-class jerks by working in a grocery store for five years, my "Where in the USA/World/Time/Europe/America's Past is Carmen Sandiego?" prowess, and the fact that I once picked the lock on the Lieutenant Governor's desk back in college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home