Tuesday, March 07, 2006

television stew

The only thing I hate about this season's Amazing Race? The fact that I spend half of the episode wishing that the one all-female team (Danielle and Dani) would put a freakin' shirt on already. BJ and the Bear Tyler finished first, which means that they'll be eliminated by week 7. Lake (who is apparently not related to River Phoenix) is much like Jonathan (of "ugh...Jonathan and Victoria" and "Battle of the Network Reality All-Stars" fame) from a few seasons back, except he doesn't act like he completely hates his wife...but I'm still waiting for him to haul off and smack her, just because he's the man and she's the woman.

The only thing I hated about watching tonight's rerun of "Gilmore Girls"? The fact that it makes me remember just how much I enjoyed the show before it leapt off the shark and started this god-awful "Luke has a Daughter" storyline. And tonight's episode (which I missed the first time around, for some odd reason) reinforced my belief that Jess is the lesser of two evils, and that Logan is a dink.

Top Model comes back tomorrow night. You better believe I'll be watching that instead of organizing my notes and outlining for my LR&W brief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home