Monday, March 06, 2006

i feel happy! i feel happy! i feel ha-(thunk)

Things that I need to do before/over Spring Break:

--clean
--wash dishes
--finish this week's Property reading (20 pages)
--finish this week's Crim Pro reading (20 pages)
--LR&W brief
--Moot Court tryout brief
--pack for trip
--laundry
--Civ Pro reading for the Tuesday after break (40 pages)
--figure out what in the world I'm going to do this summer
--buy Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire to watch on the plane to Denver

Now...arguably, I could've gotten 2/3 of that list done (or partly done) this past weekend.

Instead, I spent about 60 straight hours (with bathroom breaks) in bed. Not on the couch. I mean, literally laying in bed watching TV because of this stupid avian flu, or whatever sodding disease I have. This is probably *not* the best time in the semester for me to be blowing off entire weekends...

And if I sit here asking two months from now why I'm in the bottom 10% of my class, someone should remind me that, while my classmates were spending their weekends studying and working on schoolwork, I was passed out in bed watching a marathon of "Beautiful People" on ABC Family because I couldn't move my head. So much for "improving my grades" and "making myself more marketable for OCI" this semester...

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel so bad about spending the weekend in bed. I spent the entire weekend either drunk or hungover... here's to Law School!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home