Thursday, March 09, 2006

more proof that i've lost my mind

So before I hit the snooze button about six times this morning, I had this horrific dream that I was at school. Not just at school, but back in Contracts class. Up in front of the class. And for some reason, I was talking about the AARP. The last thing I remember, I was talking about "all of those commercials you see in the afternoon that feature Wilford Brimley".

I don't know why; it may have to do with the fact that I had a similar conversation with my sister about my grandparents and how they only watch Game Show Network, and they show that commercial with Wilford Brimley...and then my brain juxtaposed that conversation with Contracts, the bane of my existence.

And just the fact that I was thinking about those commercials featuring Wilford Brimley in my dreams...I think I watch too much TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home