Wednesday, April 12, 2006

it's school, then work, and then life that just sharpens the blade

So my eyelid twitching has come back, and is ten times worse than it was the first time around.

Must be something in the air...exams, Moot Court tryouts (that I probably shouldn't have done in the first place), rewriting LR&W papers to meet my professor's liking (and make them completely useless as writing samples), still not having a summer job, my constantly-overheating computer, the bridesmaid's dress debacle...the list goes on.

I actually came home from the gym this morning and took a two hour nap, even though I had gotten a full night's sleep beforehand. That's probably *not* a good thing.

I have discovered, however, that fried food makes everything better... except for the fact that it probably wasn't the best thing for me to consume after leaving Property class with chest pains.

Excuse me while I partake in my semesterly mental breakdown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home