Thursday, May 11, 2006

there's no "chill time" scheduled at 4:00!

It's no secret that I really enjoy my sitting-around time. And I was looking forward to having more of it now that exams are done. In the spirit of everyone whining about how much stuff they have to do now that exams are over (ooh! ooh! over here! look at me! I deserve pity too!) , here's my List O'Crap to Do before I leave for New York next Thursday:

--clean
--FedEx laptop to Texas for maintenance
--call judge about my schedule for the summer
--Law Review packet
--International Law Journal application
--clean
--wash massive piles (yes, that's plural) of dishes in the kitchen
--shred the giant pile of old bills sitting by the shredder
--laundry
--gym
--call the bridal shop in Richmond to make sure they can press Bridesmaid's Dress #2: Electric Boogaloo in the five days before the wedding
--catch up on trashy magazine and chick-lit reading
--buy new ink for the printer so that I can actually turn in a WLR/WILJ application
--figure out which SBA member's butt I have to kiss to get a link on the "student blogs" list of the SBA website (without having to un-declare my holy war)
--hit the bank, so that I have enough to pay for my exorbitant out-of-state tuition for the summer
--trip to Firestone to make sure my car will make it to NY, VA, and back without falling apart
--did I mention cleaning?

Good thing I didn't hop in the car after Property yesterday and drive to Austin like I wanted to...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

You know, I discovered only recently that my blog is linked to by SBA. that's strange because I don't really know anyone on SBA, and I certainly didn't ask to have it put up. Not that I mind, but it just goes to show how completely random SBA is.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger tortcaesar said...

just email the webmaster and ask nicely. his email is on the page somewhere. i think SBA should email all law students and ask "who has blogs? where are they? and can we link to them" but none of my SBA friends seemed to agree. so matters were taken into my own hands at least re: my own blog. they should also get rid of links to blogs that no longer update or exist, but that is another fight for another day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home