Tuesday, May 02, 2006

wanted: new magic 8 ball

Me: Did I fail my Crim Pro exam?
Magic 8 Ball: You may rely on it.
Me: Did I fail my Crim Pro exam?
Magic 8 Ball: You may rely on it.
Me: Did I fail my Crim Pro exam?
Magic 8 Ball: YES.

If my Magic 8 Ball could say "I already said yes. Accept it and move on. Suck failure, LaFleur!", that's where it would've said that. And then a random skateboarder would've come through my apartment and tried to run me over.

It's over and done with. I'll finish whining sometime Friday afternoon...coincidentally, the whining will cease at about the same time I start panicking about my Civ Pro exam.

(Aside: Anyone in Meili's Civ Pro II class - do we get 3 or 4 hours to write our answers?)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have an exam in Meili's class? Shit! i thought we all just got As for participation. Well shit. Ok. Maybe i DID know this, but somehow forgot. aaaaa.... i am gonna go study now. Or not. What with the bottle of wine that I consumed tonight, and whatnot. But tomorrow, studying for sure... if I don't drink any more wine!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Dangerous Mind said...

Now that you mention it, maybe that's what all of those on-call assignments and "mock depositions" were for...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home