Monday, May 01, 2006

too little, too late

Apparently, someone on the SBA got wind of my jihad. (Okay, maybe I'm not the only one who complained; I'd just like to think that someone is actually reading this and listening to me. Humor me, people.)

When I got back from the gym this morning, I found a clarification e-mail from the SBA regarding locker cleanout which contained the following:

"7) Our apologies for not notifying you all of the sticker removals, we will do our best to notify you when any new maintenance will take place."

That's great and all, but I really would like Jethro Q. Walrustitty back. As you cannot restore me to the position I was in prior to your nefarious actions, I will not be backing off. Besides - there are no "take-backs" in the declaration of holy war.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home