Thursday, April 27, 2006

more proof that i've lost it

You know you're awesome when you lose the VP race for a student organization to someone who didn't even show up to the meeting, but sent a "statement of interest".

Whatever, I still got a position on the exec board. I'm now officially a "joiner". Next thing you know, I'll be putting up a Facebook page and touring with the Dave Matthews Band (the epitome of selling out, in my opinion).

(But seriously, I'm trying to decide if I want to be "cool" and join Facebook, mostly because I need something else to distract me from studying.)

Speaking of distractions from studying, I studied a whole five hours today. Which means that I am totally justified in rewarding myself with a day trip to Chicago tomorrow to watch the Cubs game. Hey, Ruthie said that I should "take some time to relax" while studying. I'm only doing what the Supreme Commander ordered.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, my name is srm123 and im an advice colomist. I just wantedvto say if you ever need to talk to someone than im there. You can contact me on blogspot.com. My blog is fustratedwithlifethantakemyadvice. I think that you have a lot going for you but your stressed out. Take a break and take time to enjoy the little things in life that you more worth wild. You are really smart and have a lot of petenchal but, life is to short to just think about work so go out with some friends and party or do whatever you do. JUst have fun with your life. And remember im here if you want to talk. From srm123

 

Post a Comment

<< Home