Wednesday, April 19, 2006

the only reason to have a roommate

I'm currently skipping Crim class, and not for my usual "I overslept" or "I wanted to watch 'General Hospital instead" reasons. (Yes, I have been known to honestly use both of these excuses for afternoon classes.)

No, I have to sit here at home and wait for the UPS guy to come drop off Bridesmaid's Dress #2: Electric Boogaloo. Apparently, they won't leave it at the door even if I leave instructions for them to do so, and I don't have anyone here to sign for it for me. And I need the dress, like, yesterday, so that I can be sure that the alterations are done before I leave for my East Coast Extravaganza in four weeks.

The most shocking thing about this whole ordeal? I'm actually sitting here working on the final draft of the memo that's due tomorrow - and not putting it off until 8:30 tonight.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

I hate UPS for the exact reasons you just listed. Also, what the hell makes them think that if i wasn't home at 2:30 on a Tuesday or 2:30 on a Wednesday, i'll be there at 2:30 on a Thursday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home