Saturday, April 29, 2006

what are these "exams" of which you speak?

Today, I decided to sleep until 10.

I've spent about 3.5 hours watching the NFL Draft. (Yes, I'm a chick, and I watch the Draft every year religiously.)

I spent 1.5 hours grocery shopping.

I've spent the last 30 minutes reading People magazine and watching the Cubs game. (Side note: Glendon Rusch needs to be taken out of the rotation. Yesterday. Again, I'll offer my services to fill in that spot in the rotation.)

I don't even know where my Crim book/notes are right now - even if I wanted to start studying, I couldn't.

I do, however, know were both my couch and the remote are. I believe that it would be an ethical violation to not continue to watch television at this point. AND I'm pretty sure that there's some sort of city ordinance against studying on Saturdays.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, sister!
Today I spent --
--3 hours updating my blog. Some serious posts were in action!
--2 hours reading all my friends' blogs and some new blogs too
--1 hour reading the news, email, and other various junk
--1 hour exercising in a group exercise class
--4 hours of serious TV watching (some of it took place concurrently with the blog/news reading/updating
--2 hours of actually looking at some old crim finals. yeah, i looked at them. They looked back. I am not intimidated :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home