Tuesday, May 02, 2006

maybe today is just not my day

My first final (Crim Pro) was this morning. If this morning were a Magic 8 Ball, it would read: "All Signs Point to Flunking".


1. I Missed the 7:45 bus by about 100 feet.
2. Bus option #2, the 7:59 bus, was 10 minutes late, causing me to run into the room as the exam started
3. Did I mention that I got HIT BY A BICYCLIST while walking in between bus stop #1 and bus stop #2? WHO GETS HIT BY A BICYCLIST?????????
4. I learned when I got into the test that I had 3 hours for the three-essay exam instead of the usual four (I had practiced for 4 hours for the exam).
5. Therefore, I didn't finish the exam. I spent too much time outlining (about 1.5 hours) and ended up giving a half-paragraph, half-outline answer to the first question (I answered the last question first, then work my way back forward). I literally needed 10 more minutes to finish converting the outline into paragraph form. So my professor is going to see my disjointed, rushed, half-outline answer to the first question, and then read the last two well-thought-out answers with disdain stemming from the shoddy response to the first question. And I didn't spellcheck.


Needless to say, I want to cry. Badly.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there. That would make me want to cry badly too. I had a day like that yesterday. Seemed like everything I touched messed up. Did I cry?? Oh yeah. Laid on my bed and just let 'er rip...lol! Had to throw my pilow in the dryer when I was done...lol! Anyway, I felt better after getting it out of my system and you probably will too!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

I'm sure you did fine on your exam.

Also, i've been hit by a bicyclist. Fucking... i was walking across the bike lane (i had the green light) and this bicycle just slams into me, knocking me on my ass. The worst part? The bike asshole didn't even stop; he just kept on going as if nothing had happened. That's bullshit. How could you hit something that weighs 250 lbs., and think "hmmm... what a strange bump... i guess i'll just keep going."

Seriously bad person, man.

Anyway, you did fine on your exam, i'm sure.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Dangerous Mind said...

I was on the sidewalk. Bicycles aren't allowed on the sidewalk.

I'm all about saving the planet, but not if you're going to be a douchebag and not even care if you hit people or run them over. I think the smug from these bike riders is about to collide with the San Francisco hybrid-car smug and kill us all. (Note to self: stop watching South Park)

I should sue his ass. I'm sure I could come up with some sort of negligence Hand-balancing thing. See? I finally learned Torts, and it's only a semester late.

Maybe I should retake my Crim exam in 4 months.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home