Tuesday, May 09, 2006

how to make me really mad really quickly

Wait for the most emotional moment during the season finale of "Gilmore Girls" to pick up the phone and call me. Because not only do I miss what's going on because of the cell phone ring, but I miss what's going on because I'm searching the room for my cell phone to turn the ringer off so that I can concentrate on the show. And then I turn the phone off and get back to the show, but I don't know what Lorelai just said and things are happening and I'm confused and really, really angry at this person who just called me. (This, of course, may explain why I have very few friends. Just a theory.) But I did manage to catch this line:

"For months, I've been skulking around and not having an opinion like I'm Clarence Thomas."

So since "Gilmore Girls" threw in a line about law, I decided that made up for all of the studying I've been putting off, and continued to not study for Property.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

There is simply no way in hell I would have answered the phone at the end of this fairly great finale ... people can wait two minutes, or they're not worth waiting for

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Dangerous Mind said...

Exactly.

And exactly.

Did Luke and Lorelai actually break up? That's the problem I have with the finale - I don't think there was a formal "we're over" in there. That makes me very unhappy.

And the person who calls has been told not to call between 7 and 8 on Tuesdays - and this is not the first time he's been screened in favor of Gilmore Girls.

People need to learn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home