Sunday, June 18, 2006

feelin' like a criminal

I made the mistake of taking my trash out on the way to Whole Foods. I had a trash bag in each hand and my purse on my shoulder.

My car keys? Safely locked inside my apartment. On the same ring as my apartment keys.

I wander across the street to my landlord's house, only to discover that she wasn't home.

I sat on my porch for about 20 minutes, then got my neighbor to let me into the entryway. She provided me with a few bobby pins, and I sat there for about 30 minutes trying to pick the lock. Needless to say, that didn't work so well.

That's when I notice a lone nail sticking out of my door frame. That gets me thinking...there are tools in my basement...I know how to use pliers and hammers to pull out the nails...and I have a credit card to jimmy the lock open.

And that's the story of how I broke into my own apartment.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty darned funny. DA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home