Tuesday, June 06, 2006

when i think about the truth, i touch myself

I could blog about my new internship: how I'm completely underqualified to do anything there, how I wish I knew how criminal trials were supposed to work (instead of having to reference the LexisNexis Crim Pro outline every two hours), how I don't know the Federal Rules of Evidence, and how I wish that they knew that they have the Class Idiot working for them.

But I'm not going to do that.

Tonight, it's all about watching the last three seasons of "The X-Files"... partly because I need a refresher course on the truth, and partly because the only thing I've understood since coming to law school is television (even Chris Carter is more comprehensible than most of the crap I've read in school).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home