Sunday, May 21, 2006

hippies hate death metal

Would it be a bad idea for my entire Diversity Statement for the WLR application to explain that (1) I am not diverse, and (2) diversity statements are useless?

'Cause that's pretty much what I'm doing.

And I threw in a Sebastian Bach reference, just because I am the awesomest person alive.


If I got my friend's cat to help me with the Bluebooking exercise, does that violate the WLR non-collaboration policy? 'Cause I don't see anything about here about pets of friends, but I'm wondering if Kitty is included in the "but not limited to" clause of the disclaimer...


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure you don't miss the mailing deadline.

I dropped mine off in person at noon. There weren't more than 4 packets in the box then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home