Sunday, May 14, 2006

raiders of the remote control

What exactly about Caddyshack screams "appropriate for broadcast on ABC Family"?

Meanwhile, I finally joined the 21st century yesterday when I broke down and bought a copy of The Da Vinci Code. And after all of this time, I read the entire thing - cover-to-cover - in about 5 hours last night.

But have I even opened the Law Review packet to read the three dozen or so pages of materials? Not so much. In fact, the only thing that I've accomplished from the to-do list I composed several days ago is....okay, I haven't done any of that yet. But I have until about 9am Thursday to get it all done. That's not that bad... [cringes]

Oh well. Back to watching Gilmore and The West Wing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll enjoy the law review packet. Oh yes you will.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home