Thursday, May 25, 2006

the south would rise again

...if it wasn't too busy reapplying it's makeup.

I have to go to Panera Bread every day to use the free Wi-Fi connection because my friends haven't gotten their internet installed yet. So needless to say, I'm seeing all sorts of people.

But today, I have to blog about this one woman. This one woman is old and kind of crusty, wearing a head-to-toe orange outfit, and is quite obviously pleased with her "rich" looking self. And I have spent the last five minutes (not exaggerating) watching her apply lipstick at the table (not including the time she spent touching up her foundation, etc). Not kidding. There was lip liner, then lip gloss, then one shade of lipstick, then a second shade of lipstick, then more lip gloss, and then a smug look in my direction.

My response? A smug look right back at her, because I can tell that she's got lipstick all over her teeth, and the nasty look she gave me when I sat down doesn't warrant any sort of politeness from me. And because I can't just walk over there and stab her in the jaw...metaphorically speaking, of course.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Dangerous Mind said...

No.

But it did, however, go nicely with this woman's fake tan, botox, and three inches of foundation and blush.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home