Wednesday, May 31, 2006

captain oblivious at your service

So I got back from vacation yesterday afternoon. I go into the bedroom, turn on the light, and look up. I notice that two of the boards on my ceiling are a different texture than the rest... And then I notice that there's a giant water stain on the ceiling above my bed.

I've been sitting here for the last 24 hours wondering (a) if those boards were different textures before I left, and (b) if that water stain has always been there.

I mean, you would think that I would've noticed it if it were there before I left, given the fact that I spent half of the semester in bed sick. But apparently, I didn't.

Whatever. Back to Gilmore Girls.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you SURE it was water?

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gots to watch out for the wild chickens in Madison. I sees them outs in the wild on Mifflin in the mornings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home