Tuesday, October 03, 2006

and it doesn't have a snooze button either

My neighbors are putting new siding on their house. Which means that every morning, around 9:00, I wake up to the sound of power drills and hammers instead of the incessant beeping of my alarm clock. Obviously, I can't throw my neighbors' construction workers across the room to get them to shut up and let me sleep in peace. So it takes me a while to drown the sound out enough so that I can get back to my regularly scheduled nightmare.

Why couldn't they have started this project, I don't know, during the summer, when I had to wake up early 4 days a week? This is just torture, because I only have to wake up before 11 twice a week. Their noise pollution is infringing on my constitutional right to privacy - and by privacy, I mean "10 hours of peaceful, uninterrupted visits to Sleepy Land".

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home