Wednesday, October 11, 2006

but at least i go to class...

If a professor is writing so much on the board that his handwriting is too small to see if you're sitting more than 5 feet away (i.e., if you're not the professor), then isn't it time to waste a tree branch and print 25 handouts?

I don't know about the rest of the people in my class, but I spent the bulk of my formative years playing Mario 3, and I can't see anything that's more than 3 feet away (and that doesn't involve a power-up of some sort). This is the sort of thing that makes me say "Well, if I can't read it, it must not be important."...and then go back to my strenuous routine of e-mail and Solitaire.

And since I've mentioned Mario 3, I'd like to add that this is the most awesome wedding cake I've ever seen:


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I LOVE super mario brothers. It's the only video game that I have ever loved. Other than Worms Armagedon. It was truly love at first sight. It has been ages since I played super mario brothers. And I miss it so!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Dangerous Mind said...

I don't actually know - someone just sent me a whole album of these pictures a few weeks ago (including several close-ups of the cake).

All I know is that this cake is sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home