Wednesday, October 04, 2006

does this mean i get to be on "heroes" now?

I discovered this morning that I have ESP. (No, I'm not confusing ESP with ESPN. I have ESPN. And ESPN2. And ESPN Classic. And ESPNNews. And now, I have ESP.)

I decided around 9:20, after hitting the snooze button on my alarm about 5 times, that I was going to skip my 9:55 Bus Orgs class and stay in bed - because 7 hours of sleep is not enough to make me wake up and not be nauseous.

So I woke up again around 11:15. I stumbled into the living room a few minutes later to check e-mail. At that point, I discovered that the 9:55 class that I thought I skipped was actually cancelled. If I had actually gotten up and gone to class, I was running so late that I wouldn't have checked e-mail (and thus discovered class was cancelled) until I got to school at 9:45...and would've had almost 5 hours to kill before my next class.

Needless to say, the fact that I subconsciously knew that I wouldn't have class makes me feel like one of life's winners today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home