Monday, November 13, 2006

blogoversary

Today marks the one year anniversary of my first post - a rant on the fact that, on November 13, 2005, I saw a Christmas special on TV. And I *think* I alluded to the decline of my favorite holiday, Guy Fawkes Day (November 5th).

I've been trying to think of what to say to mark this momentous occasion, and I could only come up with this:

Thanks for putting up with my whining, complaining, snarking, superficiality, sad obsession with television, undying love for the Chicago Cubs, deep-seeded hatred of all things law school, and just general disdain for and distrust of the general populace. And a special thanks to those of you who know that, underneath all of that, I'm not the heinous witch that my posts sometimes portray me to be.

But mostly, thanks for reading.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger prettylawchick said...

Happy Anniversary!!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home