Tuesday, November 14, 2006

i (still) need a taco

It's that time of year again...the end of the semester is quickly approaching. This means that my trip to Austin is a now-visible light at the end of the foul-smelling 800-mile tunnel that is law school.

32 days, 2 hours, and 11 minutes until I am once again eating Mexican food that was cooked by an immigrant that came across the border illegally the week before.

I know that there are Mexican restaurants here in Madison...and apparently, one of them may not completely blow. However, I am convinced that only Matt's El Rancho can cure my post-exam ills.

Actually, maybe those ills could be cured by more cowbell.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try Tex Tubs over on the near East Side.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home