Thursday, February 08, 2007

warmth

As I said yesterday, the law school is ridiculously cold. This morning, I got to class and my toes never thawed out from the ten minute walk between the bus stop and the law school.

Today, however, in exchange for some delicious chocolate, a friend directed me to the one warm spot in the law school: the Remington Center. Now, instead of freezing in the library, I'm enjoying a cozy seat in the RC, and my toes have finally stopped hurting from the cold.

I'm convinced that this is some sort of Walter Dickey-created conspiracy. The Dickey Disciples on the faculty want everyone to join one of the Remington Center prison-based clinics. So my guess is that they've taken the whole "pimping the clinics in Crim Law classes" thing one step further by cutting off the heat in the rest of the building. So now students have to choose the lesser of two evils: participate in a Remington Center clinic instead of taking actual classes, or take the classes and lose your fingers and toes to frostbite.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Resistance is futile. Love the Dick!

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust me, losing your finges and toes, or even entire limbs, to frost bite is the lesser of those 2 evils!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home