Wednesday, May 14, 2008

stirring up trouble until the very end

So, in just about every open-book exam I've taken in law school, I've taken along my iPod...mostly because no professor has ever explicitly said, "You can't use that."   So I happily bring along my iPod so that I can rock out to Appetite for Destruction during the exam.  (Seriously.)

So I go to take my Contracts II final, and I'm starting up the iPod while the proctor is reading the instructions.  All of a sudden, I hear, "iPods are not allowed."  So I look up and start packing up the iPod, and the proctor is giving me the death stare, as if I had just kicked a puppy or something.  She looks at me and tells me that iPods are not 'secure', and therefore they can't be used.  I, being a 3L who is hours from being done with that hole forever, reply that, since the exam is open-book anyway, it's not like the iPod is giving me information that I couldn't have typed up and brought in anyway.  Proctor just rolls her eyes and tells me that those are the rules, and too bad.

At that point, the professor comes up to the professor and tells her that it's okay if I use my iPod, since it involves headphones and all.   The proctor tells her that iPods are not secure, and therefore not allowed, and the professor says that she doesn't care if we use them.  (So, I completely take back that part about hating her for her passive-aggressive stance on nametags...) 

I start unwinding the earphones when some douchenozzle in the row behind me loudly declares that sometimes the music doesn't stay in the headphones, and it's too distracting to other people if I listen to my headphones.  At that point, I mouth the word "douchebag" to my friend across the room, who is chuckling at this whole exchange.  The professor simply tells Douchenozzle that she would deal with the noise problem if anyone played their music too loud.

After that, I put my headphones in, turned the music on, and started rocking out as I read through the problem.  

(And oddly enough, that was the first essay exam I had finished early in over a year.  And I'm fairly certain that I didn't fail, so...looks like I'll be graduating on Friday after all.)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Alex said...

sure, the proctor was a dick, but that's their job, right? the guy behind you though? well identified by his Douchenozzletude.

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger nancy said...

It was a good narration. I could visualise. Keep blogging!!

This is Nancy from Israeli Uncensored News

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger 小名 said...

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. ....................................................

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger 瘋狂的 said...

我從來不認為不同意我的看法就是冒犯........................................

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger aa said...

live119|live119論壇|
潤滑液|內衣|性感內衣|自慰器|
自慰套|情趣內衣|
G點|性感丁字褲|吊帶襪|
煙火批發|煙火|情趣用品|SM|充氣娃娃|AV|情趣|
衣蝶|丁字褲|無線跳蛋|性感睡衣|
按摩棒|電動按摩棒|飛機杯|自慰套|
角色扮演|跳蛋|情趣跳蛋|

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger 春天來嚕 said...

淫亂火辣美女本土av情色視訊聊天免費色情網站性經驗色情成人影片色情視訊聊天av圖av情色情趣娃娃成人電影院淫蕩18禁色情電話情色成人網辣妹自拍台灣av女優台灣情色春宮台灣色情成人網站0401影音g點成人vcd情色影片520sex性愛圖視訊妹調情視訊美女聊天美女性交台灣性樂園成人影像走光打砲裸女寫真美女裸照露奶激突論壇情色圖片做愛線上a片做愛視訊情色成人成人交友穿幫色情a片情色全裸入鏡台灣情色網

 

Post a Comment

Links:

Create a Link

<< Home