Monday, April 14, 2008

naked pictures of supreme court justices

I was leaving First Amendment today, blissfully confused by everything that had been said during the previous hour and a half, when I overheard the following in the stairwell:

"You know Supreme Court Justice Blackmun?  Yeah, I had a dream that I was totally hanging out with him..."

I'm fairly certain that this is one of the reasons why people hate lawyers.  I mean, whatever happened to having normal dreams involving David Boreanaz* and vampire fangs?

Okay, maybe those dreams aren't exactly normal either, but...when your dreams start involving members of the United States Supreme Court....that's a whole new level of gunner-dom, I think.  Or maybe just a sign that you need to get out more.  



*You're all watching the new episode of "Bones" tonight (Fox, 8/7 central), right?   Good.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cripes. I thought my dream last night about the sociopathic babysitter was weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home