Tuesday, April 08, 2008

more fun with contracts

I'm on call in Contracts today, and actually nervous about it.

Not because I just started doing the reading for this semester 10 days ago....  Well, maybe that's part of it.  But I've done all but three weeks' worth of reading at this point, and I think I have a decent grasp on what's going on.  

I think my problem may be that my professor actually grades the on-call days - and not in a "I use class participation as my justification to move you up/down the curve as necessary" sort of way.  No, she actually e-mails each student a critique and a grade for their on-call performance.  That, I think, is what has me wigging just a little bit, since I know that speaking isn't exactly my strong suit.


In other news, I passed my MPRE.  I am officially just ethical enough to be a lawyer.  

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Yikes... that's just scary. Your Contracts professor grading you guys like that, I mean. Not that you passed the MPRE. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home