Tuesday, November 22, 2005

i'm a good person (or, people i hate, volume 3)

Dear Guy Who Sits Next to Me in Contracts:

Shut up. No, seriously. Shut. Up.

Not all of us gets it. Not all of us is a being of higher intelligence simply because we sit there and read Asian Times online and several dozen political blogs and The New York Times during class. Not all of us went to M.I.T. and is therefore one of the world's greatest students.

So please take your snickering at everything the professor says that you disagree with, your snide remarks every time someone in the class says something that's not correct, and the rest of your general comments from the peanut gallery that only I can hear, and leave me alone already. I've told you several times that I don't understand this class and that I need to listen to the lectures. Why, then, if you're so well-educated and under the impression that you're better than everyone else in the class, ARE YOU COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF RESPECTING YOUR PEERS AND COMPLETELY LACKING IN COMMON SENSE?!?!?!

Thanks,
Me

p.s. and yes, I only wanted to know what elective you're taking next semester so that I can be sure I don't end up in the same classes as you.

2 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur. Though I can't attest to his snide remarks, I have had the displeasure of getting stuck on a bus with that guy. I can't stand him. He has to be one of the most miserable people I have ever met. Ever. I hope he's happy being so damned smart (or so he thinks, because thinking doesn't make it so, all other "evidence" aside) because that's all he's got going for him in life.

LC

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger tortcaesar said...

by the way, what elective is he taking?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home