Sunday, December 18, 2005

a dangerous mind christmas

The San Diego Chargers just became my #2 favorite football team. Why, you ask? Because they prevented Horseface Manning and the godawfully overrated Indianapolis Colts from keeping their undefeated season alive. Since a Colts loss was what I was going to ask Santa for this Christmas, I've decided to amend my letter under Rule 15 of the FRCP (Federal Rules of Christmas Procedure):

Dear Santa Claus,

How have you been? Did you have a nice summer? How is your wife?
Even though I have been extra good this year, I don't have a long list of presents that I want. I'd just really appreciate it if you could somehow make Peyton "Horseface" Manning choke hardcore in the playoffs again this year? I'm thinking something like, the Patriots beat the Jaguars, then march into the RCA dome and leave poor widdle Peytie crying on the astroturf as Brady, Bruschi, and the rest of the Pats prove for the third straight year that they are the better team, and that Brady is the better pressure player. If that's going to be too difficult for you, then just send money - how about tens and twenties?

Thanks,
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home