Friday, December 16, 2005

getting a good night's sleep is for losers

Or so I'm told...

So I have my Torts exam in, oh, 7 hours and 15 minutes. And I went to bed exactly 2 hours and 15 minutes ago.

As you can see, I am still awake. I should've known that I wasn't getting any sleep when the first 30 minutes of "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" didn't make me pass out.

Nope. I'm lying here thinking about Res Ipsa Loquitur and whether or not I know how you need to characterize the facts of a case in order to say that something was a proximate cause of an injury. I thought about it so much that I just got really hungry about 15 minutes ago, so now I really can't sleep.

(Apparently, subsisting on a diet of nothing but popcorn, popsicles, and Diet Coke isn't a good thing.)

We'll see if the Lean Cuisine Mac & Cheese does the trick. Good thing I've set two alarms for the morning, because at least one of them is getting slept through...now that I think about it, I should probably set a third alarm.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Andi said...

Oh...I never thought of adding alarms...we have three right now....I sometimes hate school because it does this to peoples' lives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home