Friday, December 09, 2005

pizza! now that's what i call a taco!

Mexican food countdown update, as of 4:12:52pm on Friday, December 9th.

Assuming the hour it's going to take me to get out of Austin-Bergstrom Airport, and assuming that I'm not going to get delayed here in Madison or in the Lou*, I'll be sitting down for Mexican at 5:45pm on Friday, December 23rd.

14 days, 1 hour, 32 minutes, and 8 seconds.

It'd be really sweet if I had a little HTML graphic over there ------>
in the sidebar that had a little timeline and a little me flying closer to a little enchilada. That would be awesome.

*This is also assuming that a plane doesn't run off of the runway at the airport from which I am leaving again this year. I say again because, well, before it happened at Midway yesterday, it happened in Richmond last December 23rd. A plane ran off the runway around 8:30 in the morning, delaying all flights until 4:30pm. So needless to say, my 5:30pm flight to Texas got delayed until about 8:30...and I ended up dragging my sister through the Dallas airport at 11:00 at night looking for a Starbucks. And I don't think that the pilot who ran off the runway should've ever been allowed to leave that Turkish prison in the first place.**

**I would be lost without the Internet Movie Database.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home