Monday, December 05, 2005

i've got soul, but i'm not a soldier

I've decided, maybe for my own good, and maybe just for kicks, to list out all the things that I did over the weekend (i.e., between Thursday afternoon and Sunday night) instead of completing my outlines and writing my cover letters for summer jobs.

- went to a professor's house for dinner
- talked on the phone to my parents and my sister
- played computer games: Sims 2, Tradewinds 2, Cookie Chef, Wild West Wendy, Ancient Sudoku, Sudoku Quest, and something involving a chick on skates at a drive-in restaurant.
- researched when Moonlighting Season 3 is coming out on DVD
- watched football: Texas vs. Colorado, UCLA vs. USC, Green Bay vs. Chicago, Denver vs. Kansas City
- watched movies: Spellbound, Mean Girls, The Prince & Me, In Good Company, Princess Diaries 2, Clerks
- watched that Late Night with Conan O'Brien "Walker: Texas Ranger Lever" clip posted below about half a dozen times
- watched television: General Hospital, Gilmore Girls, What I Like About You, Late Night with Conan O'Brien, The Soup, Saturday Night Live, The Simpsons, Family Guy, The War at Home, Grey's Anatomy, a Travel Channel special on haunted London, the Food Network Gingerbread House competition, two History Channel specials on Leonardo da Vinci, Kim Possible, CBS's NFL pregame show, ESPN's NFL Primetime, South Park, 30 Minute Meals, Extra
- cooked more than just Chef Boyardee...like, actually pulled out pots and pans and EVOO
- did dishes
- mended a tear in a shirt

- lounged/sat/napped on the couch
- paid bills and rent

I'll need to remember this post if I start to wonder why I don't end up in the top 50% of my class...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home