Friday, December 02, 2005

i belong in a bubble

So my iPod has broken for the second time in the last six weeks. The first time it broke, it was because I dropped it while flipping songs at the bus stop, and I had to drive all the way to Milwaukee to get the stupid thing replaced.

This time, I think it either (a) froze, or (b) got waterlogged when I (1) slipped on a patch of ice yesterday with my iPod in hand, or (2) dropped it in the snow while flipping songs on my way to the bus stop. Or (c) the Hilary Duff song that came on caused my iPod to crash.

So I'm currently letting the iPod thaw out, and I hope that I won't have to make another trip to Milwaukee to get a replacement pink iPod Mini once I get my car back from the body shop. And this, coupled with my rough morning yesterday, is causing me to crave Mexican food.

Right now, it's 12:25:21pm on Friday, December 2nd. I land in Austin, TX on Friday, December 23rd, at 4:30pm (barring any delays in St. Louis). Allowing for the hour it'll take me to get my luggage, etc...I should be sitting down to eat Mexican food cooked by real Mexicans who came across the border illegally the week before around 5:45 that night.

Which means...let's see...carry the one...aha! 21 days, 5 hours, 19 minutes, and 39 seconds until I get real Mexican food. The light at the end of the tunnel is near...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home