Wednesday, November 30, 2005

you choo-choo-choose me?

Apparently, Caesar's master decided that I needed to be tagged...oh,
I feel so loved. The instructions I was given are:

1. Go into your archives.

2. Find your 23rd post.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

Well, I can't say that I have five other blogs that I regularly read that haven't already been tagged...so I can't follow step #5 (this is why we need more bloggers at UW)...but I'll bite nonetheless.

Anyway, I'm in law school now, and I was just wondering if I could have a job working for you in the Governor's office this summer

Hmm. That's not that funny. That's from my fake cover letter to the Governor-Elect of Virginia. Sentence #7 of that letter was much funnier:

I promise that, this time around, I won't spend my time playing air guitar to that San Francisco Bay Area classic rock station.

Next time, can we play Twister?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home