Friday, December 02, 2005

do i feel lucky?

Well, you know what, punks? I do feel lucky. So lucky that I think that, if I took my exams now, I'd ace 'em all.*

My iPod has dried out from dropping it in the snow and is now working again. This means that I don't have to schlep all the way to Milwaukee to get a new iPod. This also means that I'll be asking for one of those über-tacky iPod sleeves for Christmas.

To celebrate, I went on iTunes and bought Rammstein's "Du Hast", mostly because I thought of that song last night for no good reason, and I feel like it would balance nicely with my copy of the soundtrack to Phantom of the Opera.


*Okay, maybe not 'lucky' so much as 'deranged'....

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger paul said...

i love your blog. the song of the day thing is great. phantom of the opera: good cd. du haust, haha.

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack H is trying to set me up by posting false homosexually charged messages in my 'anonymous' name on his 'Forgotten Prophets' blog. He may be doing the same elsewhere. I believe that he also plans to post a photo and a link and make it appear as if I posted that photo myself. If you happen to see this photo and know of its source, post that source here. There may be criminal activity involved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home