Tuesday, December 06, 2005

you know what really grinds my gears?

Dear Chick Who Feels the Need to Speak in Every Class:

Please, for the love of Scott Baio and all that is holy, compile your thoughts before you raise your hand to speak. None of us wants to sit here and listen to you drrrrrrrawwwwwwwww out words in an attempt to avoid saying "umm"...and quite frankly, I'm not here to listen to your inability to form a complete sentence in less than five minutes. "What I mean is..." and "What I'm saying is..." are also not adequate substititions for "umm". You sound like a jerk when you do this, and I'm not paying out-of-state-tuition for you to waste my class time by not speaking clearly and concisely.

So please. Shut. Up. Now.

Thanks,
Everyone else in Civ Pro

1 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger tortcaesar said...

totally. if you are not ready to speak, DON'T raise your hand!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home