Tuesday, December 06, 2005

that's enough, john mayer

And now for something completely different, I'm going to talk about stuff that I find really annoying right now.

1. Day 3 of me not having internet service at home. Thank you, Charter Internet, for sucking so wicked hardcore when it's really cold outside. And thank you, school, for preventing me from having time to call and complain about it.

2. Day 7 of me not having a car. While it's good that my car is at the doctor getting fixed, it's not good that I can't drive to the grocery store to pick up Diet Coke. There's only 4 cans left in my fridge, and I really don't want to pay the exorbitant price of $4.19 a 12-pack at the convenience store three blocks from my apartment.

3. Day...a lot...of me not understanding Contracts. Contracts can bite me. But only one more class and the exam, and I'll never have to take a contracts class again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home