Tuesday, December 06, 2005

i just realized how creepy i look

As I was coming back to the law school tonight, I realized that I kind of look like I'm ready to (a) rob someone, or (b) kill someone. Sort of like this:



Ivor Novello in The Lodger. 'Cept without the sweet hat (you would think, since I live in Wisconsin and all, that I would have a hat to wear when it gets cold. I don't. Because I'm awesome). But I definitely was rocking the scarf and the long jacket (if this picture was panned out, you'd be able to tell that he was wearing a long jacket).

Actually, I really wish I could get the panned-out picture, because it's a lot creepier than this. Here it just looks like Robert Smith from The Cure wearing a hat and a scarf. Ahh...found one. This is how creepy I looked:


The Google Image Search Engine is the greatest thing in the history of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home