Thursday, December 15, 2005

why i miss undergrad right now

You remember those days when your grades weren't dependent upon the knowledge of every other person in the class? Those days when your preparation actually mattered, because you could get an A regardless of whatever the really smart people in class got?

Yeah, me too. My sister is an Athletic Training major, which is somewhere on the spectrum between Doctor and Acupuncturist.

My Sister: 16 out of 18 people got As on the exphys final. how much do you want to bet i was one of the two non-As?
Me: we could bet the 17 bucks that i owe you
My Sister: i got a 9.3/10 on the final. so i believe that would be a 93, which is also what i got in the class for a final grade.
Me: yes. so that's an A
My Sister: indeed
Me: so...that means i still owe you 17 bucks. crap.

Wouldn't it be awesome if most of the people in Contracts could pull B's - not even talking about A's, because all of us having that sort of Contracts knowledge would be impossible.

I should probably be studying for Torts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home