Wednesday, December 14, 2005

someone call the hospital and ask 'em to send over a white jacket

So in between studying for Torts and library time, we broke down and started discussing yesterday's Contracts exam. About five seconds later, I realized that I completely did one of the problems wrong (one of the ones that's not worth a lot of points). Combine that with the fact that, unlike everyone else, I didn't spend half of the night last night thinking of things that I should've said...and I think that I did a lot worse than I thought yesterday. Maybe Jeebus will bestow me with a C-. (And the Contracts gag order has been renewed indefinitely.)

Here's something weird that I notice that I do - I taped todays "General Hospital" to watch when I got home from interviewing/studying, and I'm not fast-forwarding through the commercials. I'm actually sitting here, waiting for the commercials to end.

...to the tune of The Monkees' "I'm a Believer"

Then I caused a wreck, now I'm a tortfeaser
Not a trace of due care in my mind.
They're injured, and I'm a tortfeaser!
But they couldn't prove it if they tried.

I need to be institutionalized. Yesterday.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a world of difference between acting and sounding like you know what you are talking about and actually knowing something. The former does not indicate the latter.

Besides, my recollection of the contracts exam is so bad, anyway, I doubt everything at times. Best bet is not to even think about it or worry about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home