Saturday, March 25, 2006

a midsaturday night's dilemma

To homework, or not to homework--that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to write
The slings and arrows of the Moot Court Brief
Or to take arms against a sea of Con Law issues
And by watching TV end them.


I went out and bought X-Files Season 2 to keep me company while I finish the Moot Court Brief. It will be done by tomorrow, because I need to have time to proofread and make sure I haven't replaced the parties' names with "Scully" and "Mulder", or started waxing philosophic on how "the truth is out there" instead of whatever issues the packet presents.

That would be pretty funny, though...can I get through law school simply on my encyclopedic knowledge of, well, anything that doesn't pertain to the law (unless it's the law as portrayed on television, of course)?

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger tortcaesar said...

nice.

also went through xfiles phase earlier this year, but only got through season 4

 

Post a Comment

<< Home