Thursday, June 22, 2006

so little to say

Yeah, I got nothing.

I finished The X-Files season 9 the other night, and so I've been kind of wandering around aimlessly for the last few days trying to figure out how I should occupy my ridiculous amount of free time.

(Side note: I should never be allowed loose in the book section of Target again.)

It's definitely difficult to come up with stuff to write about now that I'm not spending my days surrounded by douchebag law students. I mean, the utter lack of any human contact in my life is pretty pathetic...but then I think about the people with whom I could be spending my time, and suddenly sitting at home watching TV doesn't seem so bad.

And tomorrow's Friday, which means that I don't have to go to work. (Reason #854 why my summer job is way better than the clinics.) Life is good.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home