Monday, October 08, 2007

is "indian summer" still politically correct?

...then again, I don't really care if it is.
The temperatures here in Wisconsin over the weekend reached 90 degrees. It was so hot in my poorly-ventilated apartment that I couldn't get to sleep until about 4:30 this morning. (And yes, for some reason, I showed up to my 9:00am class.)
I realize that, in all likelihood, I'll be moving to Texas in May, and that it's hot there. They also have air conditioning, which is more than I can say for any apartment in Madison that rents for less than $1000 a month.
(Don't worry - I'll be complaining about the frigid temperatures in about three weeks. When that happens, I don't want to hear it.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger Kevin Lomax said...

Three weeks? Are you on crack? Try three days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home