Tuesday, September 18, 2007

your dentist's name is crentist?

I had a dentist appointment scheduled for yesterday morning at 10; in order to go, I was planning on getting up around 8:30 and skipping my 9:00 class. At 7:45 I woke to the sound of my phone ringing. It was my dentist, calling to tell me that the hygienist was sick and asking me to reschedule the appointment. I told them that could be arranged.

Today, I skipped Tax to go to my newly-rescheduled dentist appointment. After a seemingly good check-up, I go to pay the bill, and am handed something by the receptionist. Apparently, my dentist shows his gratitude for rescheduling appointments by bestowing $5 Starbucks gift cards on his patients.

I just think it's rather amusing that a dentist is giving his patients the means to obtain super-sweet, tooth-staining, coffee-based beverages... But I'm not going to complain. Free Starbucks is free Starbucks, and anyone that enables my addiction is okay in my book.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home